Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Prevention
This online course trains staff to recognize, report, and prevent incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace. Sexual Harassment for Employees training focuses on the below learning objectives, while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Define sexual harassment.
- Identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment.
- Identify the steps an employee should take if harassment occurs.
- Identify actions that can help prevent sexual harassment in their workplace.
- Define retaliation and identify examples.