Navigating Commercial Codes and Standards
The following of a given jurisdiction’s required codes and standards is a necessity for aquatic facilities. However, navigating the codes and ensuring you have a solid understanding of what codes and standards are required in your state can be difficult. During this presentation, our panel of experts will provide you an outline of the national commercial codes and standards that exist, how states and localities go about utilizing them, and then discuss how to implement those into your facility effectively.
- List the Commercial Codes and Standards.
- Examine current Commercial Codes and Standards.
- Identify updated Commercial Codes and Standards.
- Review procedures to ensure implementation.
- Katie Moore
- Kris Bridges
- Dewey Case
- Dennis Berkshire
- Jennifer Hatfield, Moderator
This course is owned and maintained by PHTA. Upon purchasing this course, you should receive your login information from PHTA within one week.